“Mothers are flowers in the garden of life.”
Whether you are a mother, have a mother, or love someone like a mother, there’s no better reason to celebrate! DePaul sites in New York, North Carolina and South Carolina honored mothers with corsages, candy bouquets, tea parties, festive crafts and much more.
Pictured first row, left to right:
- Colleen Greene at Twelve Oaks in Mt. Airy, North Carolina
- Fran Smart at Rolling Ridge in Newton Grove, North Carolina
- Leticia Martinez at Glenwell in Cheektowaga, New York
Pictured second row, left to right:
- Marie Y. at the Trolley Station Apartments in Canandaigua, New York
- Deloris Pighet at Greenbrier in Fairmont, North Carolina
- Judy Childers at Heath House in Lincolnton, North Carolina
Pictured third row, left to right:
- Esther Loucks at Wheatfield Commons in North Tonawanda, New York
- Maria Scialdone at Horizons in Canandaigua, New York
- Sinthia Murphy at Pee Dee Gardens in Florence, South Carolina
DePaul residents also shared memories, advice, activities and ways they strive to emulate their mother or a female role model!