DePaul continues to be intensely focused on the rise of COVID-19 and its impact on people in our communities, country and around the world. Our primary concern is clearly about the health and well-being of the individuals we are committed to serving and as well as our dedicated DePaul staff. We are grateful for the many caring individuals who are diligently working to provide the highest quality care during these challenging times.
As information and circumstances change, DePaul is actively monitoring the situation in order to incorporate the latest developments and government guidance related to COVID-19. All of us in the DePaul family deeply appreciate the kindness, support and understanding of loved one, friends and supporters. We encourage you to stay in touch with your loved ones by phone, letters, email and video conferencing.
In these unprecedented times, we are forever grateful for the countless acts of humanity that raise our spirits and make each day brighter. We are utilizing social media to share the special things our team is doing to bring hope and happiness to those in our care and to each other. As we navigate this journey together, please know we are always here to answer your questions. Thank you for being a part of the DePaul family.
North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Facebook Pages for North Carolina Senior Living Communities
DePaul operates Facebook pages for all of our North Carolina senior living communities as well as our New York and South Carolina communities. Like our pages to learn more about why our senior living communities are the next best thing to one’s own family!
- Cambridge House
- Dayspring of Wallace
- Heath House
- Hickory Village Memory Care
- Prestwick Village
- Rolling Ridge
- Twelve Oaks
- Wexford House
We are #DePaulStrong! Facebook Family and Friend Messages
- COVID-19 Update (May 15, 2020)
- COVID-19 Update (May 7, 2020)
- COVID-19 Update (April 30, 2020)
- COVID-19 Update (April 23, 2020)
- COVID-19 Update (April 16, 2020)
- COVID-19 Update (April 9, 2020)
- Donating Fabric Face Masks to DePaul (April 3, 2020)
- COVID-19 Update (April 1, 2020)
- COVID-19 Update (March 23, 2020)
- COVID-19 Update (March 14, 2020)
- COVID-19 Update (March 11, 2020)
- Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- Do Your Part – Slow the Spread of Germs
- How to Prevent Spreading & Catching Coronavirus
- Share Facts About COVID-19
- The Power of Social Distancing