Individuals and community groups frequently ask what items are needed by those we serve at DePaul. Please note, as a not-for-profit organization, DePaul is not permitted to value your gift but will provide a receipt acknowledging the donation. Your gift-in-kind donation may be eligible for a tax deduction.
Please call ahead to ensure staff are on hand to receive your donation. If you would like to make a donation, please contact Marcia Dlutek at (585) 426-8000 x3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your generosity.
- Craft supplies (unused): yarn, craft kits, fabric, material, etc.
- Unopened personal care items to include shampoo, soap, deodorant, etc.
- Gift certificates to malls and restaurants
- Tickets/passes to movies, sporting events, museums, etc.
- Outdoor recreation equipment (new or like-new): badminton, croquet, bocce, etc.
Amazon Charity List
Thank you for your interest in DePaul's Amazon Charity List. Items purchased are sent directly to DePaul's Administration Building in Rochester, York and truly make a difference in the lives of those we serve.