Individuals and community groups frequently ask what items are needed by those we serve at DePaul. While “gently used” items are sometimes accepted, we also welcome new items. Please note, as a not-for-profit organization, DePaul is not permitted to value your gift but will provide a receipt acknowledging the donation. Your gift-in-kind donation may be eligible for a tax deduction.
Please call ahead to ensure staff is on hand to receive your donation. If you would like to make a donation, please contact Marcia Dlutek at (585) 426-8000 x3100 or email@example.com. Thank you for your generosity.
- Craft supplies (unused): yarn, craft kits, fabric, material, etc.
- Personal care items to include shampoo, soap, deodorant, etc.
- Gift certificates to malls and restaurants
- Tickets/passes to movies, sporting events, museums, etc.
- Outdoor recreation equipment (new or like-new): badminton, croquet, bocce, etc.