A DePaul Senior Living Community
Cambridge House offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Cambridge House offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Cambridge House is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
114 10th St NE, Hildebran, NC 28637, United States
114 Tenth Street NE
Hildebran, NC 28637 (Burke County)
Phone: (828) 325-4980
Fax: (828) 325-4982
Email: Amber Minton, Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming home-like environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds
- Quiet suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
Flying into Fall
From a one-of-a-kind XF-15C post WWll fighter aircraft to a restored F-14 Tomcat made famous from the movie “Top Gun,” residents from Cambridge House, a DePaul Senior Living Community, enjoyed exploring the facts and artifacts of the Golden Age of Aviation during a recent visit to the Hickory Aviation Museum.
Seniors Just Want to Have Fun!
It’s been a fun-filled fall so far at Cambridge House, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Hildebran, complete with unique entertainers, festive crafts and relaxing manicures!
Three Cheers for Volunteers
Jon Walker Stables and Riding Academy recently brought a two-horse trailer chock full of cuteness to Cambridge House, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Hildebran. Stable owner and instructor Carolyn Walker came with several youth volunteers, but the real show stoppers were miniature horses Aladdin and Magic, and Bandit the pygmy goat.