Schedule a Visit with Your Loved One
Cambridge House is pleased to be able to welcome you back for limited visitation with your loved one. Click here to view the protocols that will be enforced during visitation hours for the safety of our residents and their guests.
Cambridge House reserves the right to cancel, suspend or pause visitation for any reason. If a new case of COVID-19 is identified at the facility, visitation will be suspended for a minimum of 28 days. Thank you for helping us keep our residents and staff safe.
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Please click below to schedule a visit with your loved one:
For assistance with scheduling a visit, please contact Cambridge House at (828) 325-4980.
Cambridge House, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Cambridge House offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Cambridge House is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
114 10th St NE, Hildebran, NC 28637, United States
114 Tenth Street NE
Hildebran, NC 28637 (Burke County)
Phone: (828) 325-4980
Fax: (828) 325-4982
Email: Amber Minton, Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds
- Quiet suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as three snacks
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
Smiles for Miles at Cambridge House
Though current circumstances call for the need for social distancing, the fun must go on at Cambridge House, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Hildebran. Residents are staying engaged and entertained with everything from arts and crafts projects to spending time with the community’s therapy cat Sunny.
“It Must Run in the Family”
Good genes, faith and hard work have carried Lucille Sigmon through a century of life! A resident of Cambridge House, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Hildebran, Lucille celebrated a century of living the good life in January!
Making Holiday Magic
Between hitting the town for a holiday light tour, making gingerbread houses and other arts and crafts, topped off with a visit from Santa, it’s been an unforgettable holiday season for residents and their families at Cambridge House, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Hildebran.