Schedule a Visit with Your Loved One
Cambridge House is pleased to be able to welcome you back for limited visitation with your loved one. Click here to view the protocols that will be enforced during outdoor visitation and click here to view the protocols that will be enforced during indoor visitation.
Cambridge House reserves the right to cancel, suspend or pause visitation for any reason. If a new case of COVID-19 is identified at the facility, visitation will be suspended for a minimum of 28 days. Thank you for helping us keep our residents and staff safe.
Please click to schedule a visit with your loved one: https://calendly.com/cambridgeal
For assistance with scheduling a visit, please contact Cambridge House at (828) 325-4980.
Cambridge House, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Cambridge House offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Cambridge House is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
114 10th St NE, Hildebran, NC 28637, United States
114 Tenth Street, NE
Hildebran, North Carolina 28637 (Burke County)
Phone: (828) 325-4980
Fax: (828) 325-4982
Email: Amber Minton, Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds
- Quiet suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as three snacks
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
Fun Blooms at Cambridge House
With the arrival of spring comes a renewed sense of hope and plenty of reasons to smile. Fun is in bloom for residents at Cambridge House.
Irish Eyes are Smiling
St. Patrick’s Day inspired a myriad of colorful and creative craft projects at Cambridge House.
From Cambridge House, With Love
Always kiss goodnight. Always love each other, be nice, and thankful. And naturally, chocolate and flowers go a long way! Residents at Cambridge House embraced Valentine’s Day with everything from advice to a festive photo shoot!