The safety and well-being of our Cambridge House residents is always our primary concern. As news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, with new information reported daily, Cambridge House has carefully and closely monitored federal, state, and county resources. Cambridge House has detailed and specific emergency plans in place that prioritize the health and safety of the individuals we serve, the individuals we employ and the continuity of our operations. Infection control practices and protocols are and have been in place to combat the spread of the coronavirus.
Cambridge House has physician-confirmed cases of COVID-19. We are in regular communication with the Forsyth County Health Department and they are providing recommendations to Cambridge House consistent with the NC DHHS and the CDC guidance to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Cambridge House continues to work diligently to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, as the safety and well-being of those we serve and those we employ is always our top priority. We offer our deep concern and wishes for a full and expeditious recovery to those involved. Preparations were made in the event that this situation occurred and we are following protocols for when an assisted living community has a confirmed case of COVID-19. As we navigate this challenge, we remain focused on providing exceptional care and service for all who are part of the Cambridge House family.
Cambridge House, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Cambridge House offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Cambridge House is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
114 10th St NE, Hildebran, NC 28637, United States
114 Tenth Street NE
Hildebran, North Carolina 28637 (Burke County)
Phone: (828) 325-4980
Fax: (828) 325-4982
Email: Amber Minton, Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds
- Quiet suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as three snacks
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
Smiles for Miles at Cambridge House
Though current circumstances call for the need for social distancing, the fun must go on at Cambridge House, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Hildebran. Residents are staying engaged and entertained with everything from arts and crafts projects to spending time with the community’s therapy cat Sunny.
“It Must Run in the Family”
Good genes, faith and hard work have carried Lucille Sigmon through a century of life! A resident of Cambridge House, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Hildebran, Lucille celebrated a century of living the good life in January!
Making Holiday Magic
Between hitting the town for a holiday light tour, making gingerbread houses and other arts and crafts, topped off with a visit from Santa, it’s been an unforgettable holiday season for residents and their families at Cambridge House, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Hildebran.