A DePaul Senior Living Community
Dayspring of Wallace offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Dayspring of Wallace offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Dayspring of Wallace is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
4026 Highway 11 South Wallace, NC 28466
Dayspring of Wallace
4026 Highway 11 South
Wallace, NC 28466 (Duplin County)
Phone: (910) 285-9050
Fax: (910) 285-6660
Email: Angela Eckard, Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- Memory Care Unit
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds
- Quiet, convenient setting close to shopping, restaurants and place of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as three snacks
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
- Specialized Memory Care Unit for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia
Creativity on Display at Craft Bazaar
Handmade quilts, pillows, dish cloths, hanging hand towels and much more will be on display at a craft sale this weekend at Dayspring of Wallace, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Wallace. Located at 4026 Highway 11 South, Dayspring of Wallace’s Fall Craft Bazaar runs from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Friday, November 8 and Saturday, November 9.
Giving Back, One Stitch at a Time
Love is crocheting a hat for a newborn you may never meet. Residents and staff at Dayspring of Wallace did just that, multiplied by 200! The DePaul Senior Living Community in Wallace has begun making and donating newborn caps to area hospitals.
Queen for a Day!
The ladies at Dayspring of Wallace donned fancy hats, feathered boas and their brightest smiles for a glamour photo shoot!