Schedule a Visit with Your Loved One
Dayspring of Wallace is pleased to be able to welcome you back for limited visitation with your loved one. Click here to view the protocols that will be enforced during visitation hours for the safety of our residents and their guests.
Dayspring of Wallace reserves the right to cancel, suspend or pause visitation for any reason. If a new case of COVID-19 is identified at the facility, visitation will be suspended for a minimum of 28 days. Thank you for helping us keep our residents and staff safe.
NEW Visiting Hours beginning 11/9/2020:
Tuesdays, Thursdays & Sundays: 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
Please click below to schedule a visit with your loved one:
- Front Porch: https://calendly.com/dayspringal/front-porch
- Memory Care Porch: https://calendly.com/dayspringmc/memory-care-porch
For assistance with scheduling a visit, please contact Dayspring of Wallace at (910) 285-9050.
Dayspring of Wallace, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Dayspring of Wallace offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Dayspring of Wallace is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
4026 Highway 11 South Wallace, NC 28466
Dayspring of Wallace
4026 Highway 11 South
Wallace, North Carolina 28466 (Duplin County)
Phone: (910) 285-9050
Fax: (910) 285-6660
Email: Angela Eckard, Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- Memory Care Unit
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds
- Quiet, convenient setting close to shopping, restaurants and place of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as three snacks
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
- Specialized Memory Care Unit for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia
The Great Pumpkin Exchange
It was all treats and no tricks in a great pumpkin exchange at Dayspring of Wallace, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Wallace. Generations Church donated 80 pumpkins which were then painted by residents and delivered to patients at Southport Health and Rehabilitation Center.
Creativity on Display at Craft Bazaar
Handmade quilts, pillows, dish cloths, hanging hand towels and much more will be on display at a craft sale this weekend at Dayspring of Wallace, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Wallace. Located at 4026 Highway 11 South, Dayspring of Wallace’s Fall Craft Bazaar runs from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Friday, November 8 and Saturday, November 9.
Giving Back, One Stitch at a Time
Love is crocheting a hat for a newborn you may never meet. Residents and staff at Dayspring of Wallace did just that, multiplied by 200! The DePaul Senior Living Community in Wallace has begun making and donating newborn caps to area hospitals.