The safety and well-being of our Greenbrier residents is always our primary concern. As news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, with new information reported daily, Greenbrier has carefully and closely monitored federal, state, and county resources. Greenbrier has detailed and specific emergency plans in place that prioritize the health and safety of the individuals we serve, the individuals we employ and the continuity of our operations. Infection control practices and protocols are and have been in place to combat the spread of the coronavirus.
Greenbrier has laboratory-confirmed cases of COVID-19. We are in regular communication with the Robeson County Health Department and they are providing recommendations to Greenbrier consistent with the NC DHHS and the CDC guidance to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Greenbrier continues to work diligently to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, as the safety and well-being of those we serve and those we employ is always our top priority. We offer our deep concern and wishes for a full and expeditious recovery to those involved. Preparations were made in the event that this situation occurred and we are following protocols for when an assisted living community has a confirmed case of COVID-19. As we navigate this challenge, we remain focused on providing exceptional care and service for all who are part of the Greenbrier family.
Greenbrier, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Greenbrier offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Greenbrier is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
703 South Walnut Street, Fairmont, NC 28340, United States
703 South Walnut Street
Fairmont, NC 28340 (Robeson County)
Phone: (910) 628-9021
Fax: (910) 628-7441
Email: Mark Spaur, Regional Director
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- Memory Care Unit
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a courtyard
- Quiet location in the heart of town
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as three snacks
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
- Specialized Memory Care Unit for those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia
Spring Fun in Bloom
April showers have given bloom to plenty of smiles at Greenbrier, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Fairmont. From Easter to bingo, there’s been no shortage of opportunities to stay engaged and entertained.
Feeling the Love at Greenbrier
Sweethearts celebrated Valentine’s Day with sweet treats at a celebration fit for a king and queen at Greenbrier, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Fairmont.
Remembering The King
Elvis may have died in 1977, but his spirit is bringing joy to all ages thanks to regional impersonator George Hudson. ‘Elvis’ paid a visit to Greenbrier, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Fairmont, earlier in August.