A DePaul Senior Living Community
Greenbrier offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Greenbrier offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Greenbrier is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
703 South Walnut Street, Fairmont, NC 28340, United States
703 South Walnut Street
Fairmont, NC 28340 (Robeson County)
Phone: (910) 628-9021
Fax: (910) 628-7441
Email: Sandi Griswold , Interim Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- Memory Care Unit
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming home-like environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a courtyard
- Quiet location in the heart of town
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
- Specialized Memory Care Unit for those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia
Three Cheers for Volunteers!
When residents at Greenbrier take stock of their blessings, they count their dedicated volunteers twice!
Pomp and Circumstance at Greenbrier
February offered many opportunities for celebrating at Greenbrier, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Fairmont. Staff and residents donned their most colorful African clothing to honor Black History Month.
A Stitch in Time at Greenbrier
The concept of the old fashioned sewing circle is alive and well at Greenbrier, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Fairmont. One week at a time, one stich at a time, residents have been crafting sewing projects throughout the year.