The safety and well-being of our Heath House residents is always our primary concern. As news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, with new information reported daily, Heath House has carefully and closely monitored federal, state, and county resources. Heath House has detailed and specific emergency plans in place that prioritize the health and safety of the individuals we serve, the individuals we employ and the continuity of our operations. Infection control practices and protocols are and have been in place to combat the spread of the coronavirus.
Heath House has physician-confirmed cases of COVID-19. We are in regular communication with the Lincoln County Health Department and they are providing recommendations to Heath House consistent with the NC DHHS and the CDC guidance to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Heath House continues to work diligently to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, as the safety and well-being of those we serve and those we employ is always our top priority. We offer our deep concern and wishes for a full and expeditious recovery to those involved. Preparations were made in the event that this situation occurred and we are following protocols for when an assisted living community has a confirmed case of COVID-19. As we navigate this challenge, we remain focused on providing exceptional care and service for all who are part of the Heath House family.
Heath House, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Heath House offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Heath House is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
919 Wilma Sigmon Rd, Lincolnton, NC 28092, United States
919 Wilma Sigmon Road
Lincolnton, North Carolina 28092 (Lincoln County)
Phone: (704) 732-1113
Fax: (704) 732-1339
Email: Terry Black , Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds
- Quiet, convenient setting close to shopping, restaurants and place of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as three snacks
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
Love Blooms at Heath House
While residents at Heath House, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Lincolnton, may be separated from their families due to current circumstances, they are still keeping connected and engaged with virtual visits and plenty of activities!
Irish Eyes Are Smiling
When Irish eyes are smiling, they’re usually up to something. That was the case on St. Patrick’s Day for residents of Heath House, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Lincolnton.
A Celebration Fit for a King and Queen
Sweethearts celebrated Valentine’s Day with sweet treats at a celebration fit for a king and queen at Heath House, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Lincolnton.