Schedule a Visit with Your Loved One
Heath House is pleased to be able to welcome you back for limited visitation with your loved one. Click here to view the protocols that will be enforced during outdoor visitation and click here to view the protocols that will be enforced during indoor visitation.
Heath House reserves the right to cancel, suspend or pause visitation for any reason. If a new case of COVID-19 is identified at the facility, visitation will be suspended for a minimum of 28 days. Thank you for helping us keep our residents and staff safe.
Please click below to schedule a visit with your loved one: https://calendly.com/heathhouseal/front-porch
For assistance with scheduling a visit, please contact Heath House at (704) 732-1113.
Heath House, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Heath House offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Heath House is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
919 Wilma Sigmon Rd, Lincolnton, NC 28092, United States
919 Wilma Sigmon Road
Lincolnton, North Carolina 28092 (Lincoln County)
Phone: (704) 732-1113
Fax: (704) 732-1339
Email: Terry Black , Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds
- Quiet, convenient setting close to shopping, restaurants and place of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as three snacks
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
Luck of the Irish
The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow can be found at Heath House! Residents celebrated St. Patrick’s Day with green cupcakes, green popcorn, and a scavenger hunt complete with shiny prizes!
Love Blooms at Heath House
While residents at Heath House, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Lincolnton, may be separated from their families due to current circumstances, they are still keeping connected and engaged with virtual visits and plenty of activities!
Irish Eyes Are Smiling
When Irish eyes are smiling, they’re usually up to something. That was the case on St. Patrick’s Day for residents of Heath House, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Lincolnton.