The safety and well-being of our Hickory Village Memory Care residents is always our primary concern. As news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, with new information reported daily, Hickory Village Memory Care has carefully and closely monitored federal, state, and county resources. Hickory Village Memory Care has detailed and specific emergency plans in place that prioritize the health and safety of the individuals we serve, the individuals we employ and the continuity of our operations. Infection control practices and protocols are and have been in place to combat the spread of the coronavirus.
Hickory Village Memory Care has physician-confirmed cases of COVID-19. We are in regular communication with Catawba County Public Health and they are providing recommendations to Hickory Village Memory Care consistent with the NC DHHS and the CDC guidance to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Hickory Village Memory Care continues to work diligently to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, as the safety and well-being of those we serve and those we employ is always our top priority. We offer our deep concern and wishes for a full and expeditious recovery to those involved. Preparations were made in the event that this situation occurred and we are following protocols for when an assisted living community has a confirmed case of COVID-19. As we navigate this challenge, we remain focused on providing exceptional care and service for all who are part of the Hickory Village Memory Care family.
Hickory Village Memory Care, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Hickory Village Memory Care offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Hickory Village Memory Care is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
427 3rd Ave SE, Hickory, Catawba County, NC 28602, United States
Hickory Village Memory Care
427 Third Avenue, SE
Hickory, North Carolina 28602 (Catawba County)
Phone: (828) 322-2230
Fax: (828) 322-2142
Email: Sandi Griswold, Interim Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- Memory Care
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds
- Quiet, convenient setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as three snacks per day
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
- Hickory Village Memory Care serves those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia
Far Apart But Close at Heart
Though circumstances may keep seniors at Hickory Village Memory Care apart from their families, residents at the DePaul Senior Living Community in Hickory aren’t letting that stop them from connecting with loved ones.
Irish Eyes are Smiling
When Irish eyes are smiling, you can’t help but smile back. That was the case on St. Patrick’s Day for residents of Hickory Village Memory Care, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Hickory.
Reminiscing About Kissing
Who could pass up the opportunity to possibly kiss your high school crush under the guise of fundraising for your school? Residents at Hickory Village Memory Care, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Hickory, took a trip down memory lane to reminisce about kissing booths.