The safety and well-being of our Horizons residents is always our primary concern. As news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, with new information reported daily, Horizons has carefully and closely monitored federal, state, and county resources. Horizons has detailed and specific emergency plans in place that prioritize the health and safety of the individuals we serve, the individuals we employ and the continuity of our operations. Infection control practices and protocols are and have been in place to combat the spread of the coronavirus.
Horizons has physician-confirmed cases of COVID-19. We are in regular communication with the Monroe County Health Department and they are providing recommendations to Horizons consistent with the New York State Department of Health and the CDC guidance to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Horizons continues to work diligently to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, as the safety and well-being of those we serve and those we employ is always our top priority. We offer our deep concern and wishes for a full and expeditious recovery to those involved. Preparations were made in the event that this situation occurred and we are following protocols for when an assisted living community has a confirmed case of COVID-19. As we navigate this challenge, we remain focused on providing exceptional care and service for all who are part of the Horizons family.
Horizons, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Horizons offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Horizons is licensed by the New York State Department of Health.
3132 State Route 21 South Canandaigua, NY 14424 (Ontario County)
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- Assisted Living Program (ALP)
- All-inclusive rates
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a peaceful courtyard
- Quiet country location
- Assisted Living Program (ALP) for those who don't require the intensity of care offered by a skilled nursing facility, but could use some extra assistance beyond the standard services provided in a licensed adult home
- Pet-friendly community
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
- Assisted Living Program (ALP) for those who don’t require the intensity offered by a skilled nursing facility, but could use some extra assistance beyond the standard services in a licensed adult home
Raising A Glass to Oktoberfest
Residents donned their dirndl and lederhosen to celebrate Oktoberfest at Horizons, a DePaul Senior Living Community.
Happy Days at Horizons
With classic cars in the driveway and happy hour on the porch, residents are soaking up the summer vibes at Horizons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Canandaigua.
Horizons is Egg-static About Easter
The tradition of dyeing Easter eggs never loses its luster, no matter what age! Mix water with some colorful food dye and you’ve got a sure-fire recipe for smiles, as demonstrated by residents at Horizons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Canandaigua.