A DePaul Senior Living Community
Horizons offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Horizons offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Horizons is licensed by the New York State Department of Health.
3132 State Route 21 South Canandaigua, NY 14424 (Ontario County)
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- Assisted Living Program (ALP)
- All-inclusive rates
- Inquire about our secure-stay and fixed-rate guarantee!
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming home-like environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a peaceful courtyard
- Quiet country location
- Assisted Living Program (ALP) for those who don't require the intensity of care offered by a skilled nursing facility, but could use some extra assistance beyond the standard services provided in a licensed adult home
- Pet-friendly community
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
- Assisted Living Program (ALP) for those who don’t require the intensity offered by a skilled nursing facility, but could use some extra assistance beyond the standard services in a licensed adult home
From Horizons, With Love
From Valentine’s-themed crafts and games to music and cookies, there was no shortage of love around Horizons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Canandaigua.
Three Cheers for Senior Olympians
Residents of Horizons a DePaul Senior Living Community in Canandaigua, competed in the 11th Annual DePaul Senior Olympics on Friday, October 19 at DePaul’s Recreation Center located at 1931 Buffalo Road in Rochester.
Fine Art Miracles at Horizons
Caroline Garnaat is making art approachable to all ages and abilities. An artist for 40 years and teacher with the nonprofit organization Fine Art Miracles, Inc. Caroline helps residents at Horizons a DePaul Senior Living Community in Canandaigua, channel their inner Picasso once a month.