Schedule a Visit with Your Loved One
Horizons is pleased to be able to welcome you back for limited visitation with your loved one. Click here to view the protocols that will be enforced during visitation hours for the safety of our residents and their guests.
Horizons reserves the right to cancel, suspend or pause visitation for any reason. If a new case of COVID-19 is identified at the facility, visitation will be suspended for a minimum of 28 days. Thank you for helping us keep our residents and staff safe.
Please click below to schedule a visit with your loved one:
For assistance with scheduling a visit, please contact Horizons at (585) 396-3390.
Horizons, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Horizons offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Horizons is licensed by the New York State Department of Health.
3132 State Route 21 South Canandaigua, NY 14424 (Ontario County)
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- Assisted Living Program (ALP)
- All-inclusive rates
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a peaceful courtyard
- Quiet country location
- Assisted Living Program (ALP) for those who don't require the intensity of care offered by a skilled nursing facility, but could use some extra assistance beyond the standard services provided in a licensed adult home
- Pet-friendly community
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
- Assisted Living Program (ALP) for those who don’t require the intensity offered by a skilled nursing facility, but could use some extra assistance beyond the standard services in a licensed adult home
Happy Days at Horizons
With classic cars in the driveway and happy hour on the porch, residents are soaking up the summer vibes at Horizons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Canandaigua.
Horizons is Egg-static About Easter
The tradition of dyeing Easter eggs never loses its luster, no matter what age! Mix water with some colorful food dye and you’ve got a sure-fire recipe for smiles, as demonstrated by residents at Horizons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Canandaigua.
Adopt-A-Koala Fundraiser at Horizons
Horizons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Canandaigua, is hosting an Adopt-a-Koala Fundraiser during the month of February! Seniors are virtually “adopting” two Australian koala bears, Paul and Anwen, who were both affected by the recent wildfires.