The safety and well-being of our Pee Dee Gardens residents is always our primary concern. As news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, with new information reported daily, Pee Dee Gardens has carefully and closely monitored federal, state, and county resources. Pee Dee Gardens has detailed and specific emergency plans in place that prioritize the health and safety of the individuals we serve, the individuals we employ and the continuity of our operations. Infection control practices and protocols are and have been in place to combat the spread of the coronavirus.
Pee Dee Gardens has physician-confirmed cases of COVID-19. We are in regular communication with the Florence County Health Department and they are providing recommendations to Pee Dee Gardens consistent with the NC DHHS and the CDC guidance to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Pee Dee Gardens continues to work diligently to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, as the safety and well-being of those we serve and those we employ is always our top priority. We offer our deep concern and wishes for a full and expeditious recovery to those involved. Preparations were made in the event that this situation occurred and we are following protocols for when an assisted living community has a confirmed case of COVID-19. As we navigate this challenge, we remain focused on providing exceptional care and service for all who are part of the Pee Dee Gardens family.
Pee Dee Gardens, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Pee Dee Gardens offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Pee Dee Gardens is licensed by the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control.
3117 West Palmetto Street, Florence, South Carolina 29501, United States
Pee Dee Gardens
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- Memory Care Unit
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms, most with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a patio and garden
- Quiet setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- 24-hour emergency call bell system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Telephone hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Individual mail boxes available
- Specialized Memory Care Unit for those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia
Crafting Up a Happy Holiday
The holidays may have looked and felt different this year, but residents and staff at Pee Dee Gardens found plenty of ways to enjoy the magic of the season!
Crafts from the Heart
Crafty hands makes for happy hearts Residents at Pee Dee Gardens, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Florence, have had their hands and hearts full of Pinterest-worthy homemade projects for themselves and for others!
Caring is Essential
National Assisted Living Week was celebrated September 13-19 with the theme being “Caring is EssentiAL.” Caregivers and staff at Pee Dee Gardens, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Florence, participated in themed days all week featuring costumes-of-the-day and creative food for all to enjoy.