A DePaul Senior Living Community
Pee Dee Gardens offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Pee Dee Gardens offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Pee Dee Gardens is licensed by the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control.
3117 West Palmetto Street, Florence, South Carolina 29501, United States
Pee Dee Gardens
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- Memory Care Unit
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming home-like environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms, most with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a patio and garden
- Quiet setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- 24-hour emergency call bell system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Telephone hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Individual mail boxes available
- Specialized Memory Care Unit for those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia
From Pee Dee Gardens, With Love
Pee Dee Gardens, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Florence, recently celebrated Valentine’s Day with a sweetheart dance for friends and family.
The Power of a Child’s Smile
Residents at Pee Dee Gardens, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Florence have been having a ball forming intergenerational friendships with children from Charlie Brown’s Preschool.
Stepping Up to the Challenge
Residents at Pee Dee Gardens, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Florence, walked over one million steps over four weeks during a Walking Challenge sponsored by Gentiva Home Health.