Schedule a Visit with Your Loved One
Pee Dee Gardens is pleased to be able to welcome you back for limited visitation with your loved one. Click here to view the protocols that will be enforced during outdoor visitation and click here to view the protocols that will be enforced during indoor visitation.
Pee Dee Gardens reserves the right to cancel, suspend or pause visitation for any reason. If a new case of COVID-19 is identified at the facility, visitation will be suspended for a minimum of 28 days. Thank you for helping us keep our residents and staff safe.
Please click below to schedule a visit with your loved one:
Assisted Living: https://calendly.com/peedeeal/assisted-living
Memory Care: https://calendly.com/peedeemc/memory-care
For assistance with scheduling a visit, please contact Pee Dee Gardens at (843) 667-6699.
Pee Dee Gardens, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Pee Dee Gardens offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Pee Dee Gardens is licensed by the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control.
3117 West Palmetto Street, Florence, South Carolina 29501, United States
Pee Dee Gardens
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- Memory Care Unit
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms, most with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a patio and garden
- Quiet setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- 24-hour emergency call bell system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Telephone hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Individual mail boxes available
- Specialized Memory Care Unit for those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia
Assisted Living in the Spotlight at Pee Dee Gardens
“Compassion, Community, Caring,” the theme of National Assisted Living Week from September 12-18, was on display at Pee Dee Gardens, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Florence, South Carolina.
Catching Olympic Fever
The fanfare of the 2021 Summer Olympics may have settled down, but residents at Pee Dee Gardens are still dreaming of what it would be like to compete in the games!
Soaking Up Summer Fun
Warm weather is here and residents at Pee Dee Gardens are finding plenty of ways to relish summer! From creative crafts and contests to time on the porch or in the garden, it’s been a flurry of fun at the DePaul Senior Living Community in Florence!