The safety and well-being of our Prestwick Village residents is always our primary concern. As news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, with new information reported daily, Prestwick Village has carefully and closely monitored federal, state, and county resources. Prestwick Village has detailed and specific emergency plans in place that prioritize the health and safety of the individuals we serve, the individuals we employ and the continuity of our operations. Infection control practices and protocols are and have been in place to combat the spread of the coronavirus.
Prestwick Village has physician-confirmed cases of COVID-19. We are in regular communication with the Forsyth County Health Department and they are providing recommendations to Prestwick Village consistent with the NC DHHS and the CDC guidance to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Prestwick Village continues to work diligently to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, as the safety and well-being of those we serve and those we employ is always our top priority. We offer our deep concern and wishes for a full and expeditious recovery to those involved. Preparations were made in the event that this situation occurred and we are following protocols for when an assisted living community has a confirmed case of COVID-19. As we navigate this challenge, we remain focused on providing exceptional care and service for all who are part of the Prestwick Village family.
Prestwick Village, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Prestwick Village offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Prestwick Village is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
1000 Johns Road, Laurinburg, NC 28352, United States
1000 Johns Road
Laurinburg, North Carolina 28352 (Scotland County)
Phone: (910) 276-5950
Fax: (910) 276-5935
Email: Janis Carroll Walker, Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds
- Quiet suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as three snacks
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
Packing Life Into Her Years
Jewel Roth, a resident at Prestwick Village, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Laurinburg, recently celebrated her 100th birthday with the help of friends and family!
Leaving a Legacy of Kindness
Lucille Capps is no stranger to cancer. A resident at Prestwick Village, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Laurinburg, North Carolina, her first husband died of the disease when he was just 40 years old. There was no hospice or local doctor in town at the time, so Lucille took matters into her own hands.
Male residents at Prestwick Village, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Laurinburg, set up their chairs, baited their hooks, cast their lines, and reeled in a relaxing Father’s Day spent fishing!