A DePaul Senior Living Community
Prestwick Village offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Prestwick Village offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Prestwick Village is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
1000 Johns Road, Laurinburg, NC 28352, United States
1000 Johns Road
Laurinburg, NC 28352 (Scotland County)
Phone: (910) 276-5950
Fax: (910) 276-5935
Email: Deanna Smith, Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming home-like environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds
- Quiet suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
Three Cheers for Volunteers
Residents at Prestwick Village have plenty of reasons to count their blessings during National Volunteer Appreciation Month in April. The DePaul Senior Living Community in Laurinburg has many dedicated volunteers of all ages!
100 Years and Counting!
Kindness has proven to be the fountain of youth for Elizabeth “Lib” Lennon Hester. Born on March 19, 1919 in Bladenboro, North Carolina, the Prestwick Village resident recently celebrated her 100th birthday with a day of pomp and circumstance, surrounded by friends and family and fellow residents at the DePaul Senior Living Community in Laurinburg.
Celebrating National Assisted Living Week
Prestwick Village, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Laurinburg, recognized National Assisted Living Week (NALW) September 9-15 with activities aimed at helping residents live life to its fullest!