Rolling Ridge, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Rolling Ridge offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Rolling Ridge is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
700 Mount Olive Drive, Newton Grove, NC 28366, United States
700 Mount Olive Drive
Newton Grove, NC 28366 (Sampson County)
Phone: (910) 594-2100
Fax: (910) 594-2698
Email: Laura Anderson, Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms, most with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a patio and garden
- Quiet setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as three snacks
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- 24-hour emergency call bell system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Telephone hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
Far Apart but Close at Heart
Though circumstances may be keeping residents at Rolling Ridge, DePaul Senior Living Community in Newton Grove, apart from their families physically, that’s not stopping them from getting creative when it comes to connecting! The love has been palpable with everything from virtual hugs to mask donations and much more!
A Celebration to Remember
The local Red Hat Society, also known as “The Tea Party Ladies,” have enjoyed twenty years of making memories together. Recently, the group was treated to a celebration to remember, hosted at Rolling Ridge, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Newton Grove, by resident Imogene Baggett who has been a member of the group for 20 years.
Thank You To Our Sweet Hearts
Seniors at Rolling Ridge, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Newton Grove, have been showered with plenty of love this Valentine’s Day thanks to creative and generous community members.