A DePaul Senior Living Community
Rolling Ridge offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Rolling Ridge offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Rolling Ridge is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
700 Mount Olive Drive, Newton Grove, NC 28366, United States
700 Mount Olive Drive
Newton Grove, NC 28366 (Sampson County)
Phone: (910) 594-2100
Fax: (910) 594-2698
Email: Laura Anderson, Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming home-like environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms, most with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a patio and garden
- Quiet setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- 24-hour emergency call bell system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Telephone hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
All that was missing was island breezes as Rolling Ridge, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Newton Grove, was recently transformed into a colorful luau complete with a delicious barbecue for its annual family night celebration!
Three Cheers for Volunteers
National Volunteer Appreciation Month was in April. Residents at Rolling Ridge have plenty of reasons to count their blessings. The DePaul Senior Living Community in Newton Grove has many dedicated volunteers of all ages!
More Than a Best Friend
Whether they have feathers or fur, pet therapy is a popular activity at Rolling Ridge, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Newton Grove.