Schedule a Visit with Your Loved One
Rolling Ridge is pleased to be able to welcome you back for limited visitation with your loved one. Click here to view the protocols that will be enforced during visitation hours for the safety of our residents and their guests.
Rolling Ridge reserves the right to cancel, suspend or pause visitation for any reason. If a new case of COVID-19 is identified at the facility, visitation will be suspended for a minimum of 28 days. Thank you for helping us keep our residents and staff safe.
Please click below to schedule a visit with your loved one:
For assistance with scheduling a visit, please contact Rolling Ridge at (910) 594-2100.
Rolling Ridge, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Rolling Ridge offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Rolling Ridge is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
700 Mount Olive Drive, Newton Grove, NC 28366, United States
700 Mount Olive Drive
Newton Grove, North Carolina 28366 (Sampson County)
Phone: (910) 594-2100
Fax: (910) 594-2698
Email: Laura Anderson, Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms, most with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a patio and garden
- Quiet setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as three snacks
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- 24-hour emergency call bell system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Telephone hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
101 Years Young!
Working hard, eating healthy, and being honest and kind are Hilda Jones’ secret to longevity. A resident of Rolling Ridge, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Newton Grove, Hilda recently celebrated her 101st birthday!
Rolling Ridge Strong
Rolling Ridge is feeling the love and support from the Newton Grove community in the past few months! Generosity has come in many forms, from visits from the local police chief and clowns in the window to donations of food, positive signs and personal protective equipment.
Far Apart but Close at Heart
Though circumstances may be keeping residents at Rolling Ridge, DePaul Senior Living Community in Newton Grove, apart from their families physically, that’s not stopping them from getting creative when it comes to connecting! The love has been palpable with everything from virtual hugs to mask donations and much more!