Schedule a Visit with Your Loved One
Southfork is pleased to be able to welcome you back for limited visitation with your loved one. Click here to view the protocols that will be enforced during visitation hours for the safety of our residents and their guests.
Southfork reserves the right to cancel, suspend or pause visitation for any reason. If a new case of COVID-19 is identified at the facility, visitation will be suspended for a minimum of 28 days. Thank you for helping us keep our residents and staff safe.
Thursdays: 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Sundays: 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Please click below to schedule a visit with your loved one:
- Front Porch: https://calendly.com/southforkal/front-porch
- Courtyard: https://calendly.com/southforkmc/courtyard
For assistance with scheduling a visit, please contact Southfork at (336) 768-8828.
The safety and well-being of our Southfork residents is always our primary concern. As news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, with new information reported daily, Southfork has carefully and closely monitored federal, state, and county resources. Southfork has detailed and specific emergency plans in place that prioritize the health and safety of the individuals we serve, the individuals we employ and the continuity of our operations. Infection control practices and protocols are and have been in place to combat the spread of the coronavirus.
Southfork has physician-confirmed cases of COVID-19. We are in regular communication with the Forsyth County Department of Public Health and they are providing recommendations to Southfork consistent with the NC DHHS and the CDC guidance to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Southfork continues to work diligently to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, as the safety and well-being of those we serve and those we employ is always our top priority. We offer our deep concern and wishes for a full and expeditious recovery to those involved. Preparations were made in the event that this situation occurred and we are following protocols for when an assisted living community has a confirmed case of COVID-19. As we navigate this challenge, we remain focused on providing exceptional care and service for all who are part of the Southfork family.
Southfork, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Southfork offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Southfork is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
1345 Jonestown Rd, Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, NC 27103, United States
1345 Jonestown Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27103 (Forsyth County)
Phone: (336) 768-8828
Fax: (336) 768-0607
Email: Tara Greene, Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- Memory Care Unit
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a courtyard
- Quiet, suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as three snacks
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
- Specialized Memory Care Unit for those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia
Savoring the Flavors at Southfork
Whether it’s in a cone, on a stick, or served in a dish with toppings, nothing brings out smiles like good old-fashioned ice cream! National Ice Cream Day is July 19, but residents at Southfork, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Winston-Salem, are savoring the flavors all summer long!
Celebrating Everlasting Love
There’s no shortage of heartwarming love stories at Southfork, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Winston-Salem where four couples boast a total of 245 years of wedded bliss!
Making Holiday Magic
Between sharing time with community volunteers, taking a trip to a local flower nursery and visiting with Old Saint Nick, there was no shortage of holiday magic at Southfork, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Winston-Salem.