Schedule a Visit with Your Loved One
Southfork is pleased to be able to welcome you back for limited visitation with your loved one. Click here to view the protocols that will be enforced during outdoor visitation and click here to view the protocols that will be enforced during indoor visitation.
Southfork reserves the right to cancel, suspend or pause visitation for any reason. If a new case of COVID-19 is identified at the facility, visitation will be suspended for a minimum of 28 days. Thank you for helping us keep our residents and staff safe.
Please click below to schedule a visit with your loved one:
Assisted Living: https://calendly.com/southforkal
Memory Care: https://calendly.com/southforkmc
For assistance with scheduling a visit, please contact Southfork at (336) 768-8828.
Southfork, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Southfork offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Southfork is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
1345 Jonestown Rd, Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, NC 27103, United States
1345 Jonestown Road
Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27103 (Forsyth County)
Phone: (336) 768-8828
Fax: (336) 768-0607
Email: Amy Canter , Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- Memory Care Unit
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a courtyard
- Quiet, suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as three snacks
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
- Specialized Memory Care Unit for those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia
A Flurry of Summer Fun
Summer fun is on tap at Southfork with seasonal crafts, garden therapy and much more! Residents are staying cool and having fun with a flurry of activity at the DePaul Senior Living Community in Winston-Salem.
Healing With Hobbies
In an effort to pass the time and cope during the pandemic, many have rediscovered hobbies or found new creative outlets over the past year. At Southfork, two residents have found healing and joy in artistic expression!
Fun Blooms at Southfork
With the arrival of spring comes a renewed sense of hope and plenty of reasons to celebrate. Fun is in bloom for residents at Southfork, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Winston-Salem, North Carolina!