A DePaul Senior Living Community
Twelve Oaks offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Twelve Oaks offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Twelve Oaks is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
1297 Galax Trail, Mt Airy, NC 27030, United States
1297 Galax Trail
Mt. Airy, NC 27030 (Surry County)
Phone: (336) 786-1130
Fax: (336) 786-4313
Email: Penny Haynes, Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- Memory Care Unit
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming home-like environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms some with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a courtyard
- Quiet, suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
- Specialized Memory Care Unit for those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia
A Night to Remember
It’s prom season for seniors of all ages. Residents at Twelve Oaks, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Mt. Airy, are no exception! They recently donned their best formal attire and hit the dance floor for an unforgettable Senior Prom!
102 Years and Counting!
Reflecting on 102 years, Aileen Badgett’s best advice is “never look back.” She credits her faith and good health for her longevity.
Honoring Area Veterans
It was a night of pomp and circumstance aimed at honoring area veterans that residents of Twelve Oaks, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Mt. Airy, will not soon forget. Mountain Valley Hospice and Palliative Care recently hosted the 2018 Veteran’s Ball at The Barn at Heritage Farm.