Schedule a Visit with Your Loved One
Twelve Oaks is pleased to be able to welcome you back for limited visitation with your loved one. Click here to view the protocols that will be enforced during visitation hours for the safety of our residents and their guests.
Twelve Oaks reserves the right to cancel, suspend or pause visitation for any reason. If a new case of COVID-19 is identified at the facility, visitation will be suspended for a minimum of 28 days. Thank you for helping us keep our residents and staff safe.
Please click below to schedule a visit with your loved one:
- Front Porch: https://calendly.com/twelveoaksal/front-porch
- Courtyard: https://calendly.com/twelveoaksmc/courtyard
For assistance with scheduling a visit, please contact Twelve Oaks at (336) 786-1130.
Twelve Oaks, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Twelve Oaks offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Twelve Oaks is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
1297 Galax Trail, Mt Airy, NC 27030, United States
1297 Galax Trail
Mt. Airy, North Carolina 27030 (Surry County)
Phone: (336) 786-1130
Fax: (336) 786-4313
Email: Penny Haynes, Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- Memory Care Unit
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms some with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a courtyard
- Quiet, suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as three snacks
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
- Specialized Memory Care Unit for those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia
Luck of the Irish
Everyone is feeling the luck of the Irish at Twelve Oaks, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Mt. Airy. Residents celebrated St. Patrick’s Day with sweet treats, craft activities and a coloring contest!
Sweet Treats for Sweethearts
Valentine’s Day was filled with small delights and big masked smiles at Twelve Oaks!
It’s a Wonderful Life at Twelve Oaks
The holidays may have looked and felt different this year, but residents and staff at Twelve Oaks found plenty of ways to enjoy the magic of the season!