Schedule a Visit with Your Loved One
Wexford House is pleased to be able to welcome you back for limited visitation with your loved one. Click here to view the protocols that will be enforced during visitation hours for the safety of our residents and their guests.
Wexford House reserves the right to cancel, suspend or pause visitation for any reason. If a new case of COVID-19 is identified at the facility, visitation will be suspended for a minimum of 28 days. Thank you for helping us keep our residents and staff safe.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Please click below to schedule a visit with your loved one:
For assistance with scheduling a visit, please contact Wexford House at (704) 489-2633.
Wexford House, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Wexford House offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Wexford House is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
3900 Wexford Lane, Denver, NC 28037, United States
3900 Wexford Lane
Denver, NC 28037 (Lincoln County)
Phone: (704) 489-2633
Fax: (704) 489-2650
Email: Amy Smith, Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms some with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a screened porch
- Quiet, suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as three snacks
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
Going for the Gold
On her quest to complete her Gold Award, the highest award in Girl Scouts, local teen Madeline Wright recently donated baby dolls and stuffed dogs to residents at Wexford House, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Denver.
Wexford House Updates Complete
More folks can now call Wexford House, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Denver, “home sweet home” with the completion of a 20-bed expansion as well as an addition to the living and dining rooms.
Red, White and Missing You
Residents at Wexford House, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Denver, were treated to an Independence Day Parade by members of the Denver United Methodist Church.