Schedule a Visit with Your Loved One
Wexford House is pleased to be able to welcome you back for limited visitation with your loved one. Click here to view the protocols that will be enforced during outdoor visitation and click here to view the protocols that will be enforced during indoor visitation.
Wexford House reserves the right to cancel, suspend or pause visitation for any reason. If a new case of COVID-19 is identified at the facility, visitation will be suspended for a minimum of 28 days. Thank you for helping us keep our residents and staff safe.
Please click below to schedule a visit with your loved one: https://calendly.com/wexfordal
For assistance with scheduling a visit, please contact Wexford House at (704) 489-2633.
Wexford House, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Wexford House offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Wexford House is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
3900 Wexford Lane, Denver, NC 28037, United States
3900 Wexford Lane
Denver, North Carolina 28037 (Lincoln County)
Phone: (704) 489-2633
Fax: (704) 489-2650
Email: Amy Smith, Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms some with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a screened porch
- Quiet, suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as three snacks
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
Celebrating a Centenarian
A rolling stone gathers no moss! Eleanor Jane Robinson Johnson has lived in over 20 states over the past 100 years! The centenarian recently celebrated her milestone birthday at Wexford House.
Sweet Treats for Sweethearts
Valentine’s Day was filled with small delights and big masked smiles at Wexford House thanks for the generosity and creativity of staff and community members.
It’s a Wonderful Life at Wexford House
The holidays may have looked and felt different this year, but residents and staff at Wexford House found plenty of ways to enjoy the magic of the season!