The safety and well-being of our Wexford House residents is always our primary concern. As news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, with new information reported daily, Wexford House has carefully and closely monitored federal, state, and county resources. Wexford House has detailed and specific emergency plans in place that prioritize the health and safety of the individuals we serve, the individuals we employ and the continuity of our operations. Infection control practices and protocols are and have been in place to combat the spread of the coronavirus.
Wexford House has physician-confirmed cases of COVID-19. We are in regular communication with the Lincoln County Health Department and they are providing recommendations to Wexford House consistent with the NC DHHS and the CDC guidance to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Wexford House continues to work diligently to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, as the safety and well-being of those we serve and those we employ is always our top priority. We offer our deep concern and wishes for a full and expeditious recovery to those involved. Preparations were made in the event that this situation occurred and we are following protocols for when an assisted living community has a confirmed case of COVID-19. As we navigate this challenge, we remain focused on providing exceptional care and service for all who are part of the Wexford House family.
Wexford House, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Wexford House offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Wexford House is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
3900 Wexford Lane, Denver, NC 28037, United States
3900 Wexford Lane
Denver, North Carolina 28037 (Lincoln County)
Phone: (704) 489-2633
Fax: (704) 489-2650
Email: Amy Smith, Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms some with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a screened porch
- Quiet, suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as three snacks
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
It’s a Wonderful Life at Wexford House
The holidays may have looked and felt different this year, but residents and staff at Wexford House found plenty of ways to enjoy the magic of the season!
Feeling the Fall Spirit
Fall has arrived at Wexford House, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Denver! Residents and staff have been showing off their spirit with a variety of fun seasonal activities!
Going for the Gold
On her quest to complete her Gold Award, the highest award in Girl Scouts, local teen Madeline Wright recently donated baby dolls and stuffed dogs to residents at Wexford House, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Denver.