A DePaul Senior Living Community
Woodridge offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Woodridge offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Woodridge is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
2515 Fowler Secrest Rd, Monroe, NC 28110, United States
2515 Fowler Secrest Road
Monroe, NC 28110 (Union County)
Phone: (704) 225-0011
Fax: (704) 225- 0791
Email: Janis Walker, Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- Memory Care Unit
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming home-like environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a courtyard and a screened porch
- Quiet, suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
- Specialized Memory Care Unit for those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia
Fire Education a Favorite Among Seniors!
The Monroe Fire Department’s annual visit to Woodridge, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Monroe, is one the residents look forward to every year! After a presentation on fire safety, seniors at Woodridge headed outside for photos with the Department’s mascot Sparky and tours of the fire truck.
Front Row Seat to Fun
The road leading to Woodridge, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Monroe, has been filled with everything from antique cars and tractors to firetrucks and a Dalmatian mascot!
Gearing up for Summer Days
Longer days means warm breezes, colorful flowers and fresh fruits and vegetables! Residents at Woodridge are gearing up for summer with gardening therapy, farmers markets and seasonal crafts!