The safety and well-being of our Woodridge residents is always our primary concern. As news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, with new information reported daily, Woodridge has carefully and closely monitored federal, state, and county resources. Woodridge has detailed and specific emergency plans in place that prioritize the health and safety of the individuals we serve, the individuals we employ and the continuity of our operations. Infection control practices and protocols are and have been in place to combat the spread of the coronavirus.
Woodridge has physician-confirmed cases of COVID-19. We are in regular communication with the Union County Department of Health and they are providing recommendations to Woodridge consistent with the NC DHHS and the CDC guidance to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Woodridge continues to work diligently to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, as the safety and well-being of those we serve and those we employ is always our top priority. We offer our deep concern and wishes for a full and expeditious recovery to those involved. Preparations were made in the event that this situation occurred and we are following protocols for when an assisted living community has a confirmed case of COVID-19. As we navigate this challenge, we remain focused on providing exceptional care and service for all who are part of the Woodridge family.
Woodridge, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Woodridge offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Woodridge is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
2515 Fowler Secrest Rd, Monroe, NC 28110, United States
2515 Fowler Secrest Road
Monroe, NC 28110 (Union County)
Phone: (704) 225-0011
Fax: (704) 225- 0791
Email: Courtni Ages, Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- Memory Care Unit
- All-inclusive services with no level of care charges
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a courtyard and a screened porch
- Quiet, suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as three snacks
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
- Specialized Memory Care Unit for those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia
Fresh from the Garden
Fresh air and blue skies mixed with the feeling of the warm soil and the sights of flowers made for lovely day in the garden for residents of Woodridge, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Monroe.
Irish Eyes are Smiling
When Irish eyes are smiling, they’re usually up to something. That was the case on St. Patrick’s Day for residents of Woodridge, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Monroe.
Celebrating Residents Rights
Seniors stepped back in time for a tour of the decades at the annual Residents Rights Celebration at Bethlehem Presbyterian Church in late-October.