The Rochester View Apartments, located in Henrietta, New York, feature enhanced supports to accommodate tenants who may be Deaf.
The Rochester View Apartments feature state-of-the-art communication equipment and high-contrast visual design, as well as the following:
- Open floor plans with handrails
- Elevator accessible from the common area
- Lighting for high visibility
- Adaptive equipment
- Bedrooms wired to allow for vibrating alarmed beds in case of fire or other emergencies
- Hard-wired strobe lighting for CO2 and fire alarms
- Lighted door alarms
- Video phone and video conferencing capability
- Controlled secure access
- Security cameras throughout the campus and security personnel at appointed times
- Signage with Braille markings
- On-site manager fluent in ASL
Each one- and two-bedroom apartment feature:
- Heat, air conditioning, hot water and electric are included in the rent
- A fully equipped kitchen with a range, refrigerator and microwave
- A wall-mounted flat screen TV with basic cable and closed captioning
- Multiple levels of barrier-free community space including computer lounges, community room, activity room, terrace, sunroom and a secured outdoor area
- Fitness equipment on site
- Secure storage area for each tenant
- Entire building is Wi-Fi acessible
- On-site laundry facilities available at no cost to the tenant
- Off-street parking
- The building is 100 percent smoke free. There are designated smoking areas provided outdoors.
There are a total of 61 units centrally located to many local amenities that tenants may need such as grocery shopping, schools, places of worship, medical care, banks, libraries, government agencies and general shopping. Support services are available onsite in 33 apartments to assist tenants in linking to community support services as needed. There are 57 one-bedroom apartments, and four two-bedroom apartments.
The rent is $634.00 per month for a one-bedroom apartment and $790.00 per month for a two-bedroom apartment, with all utilities included. All apartments are Deaf friendly. Apartments are also for persons who are hearing. There are 11 ADA units and 61 Hearing and Visually Accessible (HVA) units in the building.
Each DePaul Properties, Inc. community has a no pet policy in place. However, service animals are accepted at all DePaul Properties, Inc. communities.
Applicants must meet the eligibility requirements set forth by the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Program. A security deposit equal to one month’s rent is required at the lease signing. Income and occupancy requirements apply.
If you or someone you know is interested in our program, please contact DePaul Properties, Inc. at 585-426-8000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gross Income Limits
|Rochester View Apartments, Monroe County||60% AMI|
Please submit completed applications to:
DePaul Properties, Inc.
Attention: Compliance Department
150 Mt. Hope Avenue
Rochester, New York 14620
(585) 426-8000 Voice/TTY
(585) 777-3564 Fax
For best results and to digitally complete this application, please open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
4365 West Henrietta Road, Henrietta, New York 14467, United States
Rochester View Apartments
4365 West Henrietta Road
Henrietta, New York 14467
Phone: (585) 563-8876 (Video Phone)
Fax: (585) 359-0184