What is Corporate Compliance?
Compliance is following the laws, regulations, and policies that govern the agency’s activities.
Corporate Compliance Program
DePaul is committed to implementing an effective and thorough compliance program designed to ensure all levels of the organization are following the laws, regulations, and policies that govern the agency’s activities. On a very basic level, Corporate Compliance is about prevention, detection, collaboration, and enforcement. DePaul has implemented many policies and procedures developed to assure compliance and conformity with all applicable state and federal laws.
DePaul is committed to conducting business with the utmost ethics and being regarded as an organization that consistently does the right thing.
Corporate Compliance Officer
Vice President of Quality Management
Reportit is DePaul’s contracted, independent, third party hotline service. It is available 24/7, 365 days a year at 1-877-778-5463 or www.reportit.net.
Username – DePaul
Password – employee
Learn more about Corporate Compliance by clicking the links below:
Corporate Compliance Policies:
- Auditing and Monitoring
- Billing Errors, Overpayments, and Self-Disclosure
- Compliance Education
- Conflict of Interest
- Discipline and Enforcement of Compliance Standards
- Exclusion and Sanction Screening
- False Claims Act
- Policy Development
- Reporting and Investigation of Compliance Concerns
- Response to Governmental Investigations
- Role and Responsibility of the Compliance Committee
- Search Warrants
- Whistleblower Protections and Non-Retaliation