DePaul, a progressive, private not-for-profit organization founded in 1958, is committed to providing quality services including assisted living services for seniors; residential and support services to persons with mental illness in recovery, some of whom have a history of homelessness; residential and support services for Veterans, addiction prevention and support services, vocational programs and affordable housing.
DePaul’s vision is to be a model health and human service agency known for its integrity, professionalism, and uncompromising commitment to our staff, our community, and foremost to those we serve.
- Prepared to meet prevailing challenges without trepidation.
- Built on a foundation that is forged to endure.
- Molded to excel and tempered to be compassionate.
- Dedicated to serving the needs of the community with an unyielding commitment to success.
Thus we embrace the following values…
- Provide high quality services to enhance each individual’s recovery process.
- Support the growth and well-being of our employees.
- Participate as a contributing and responsive partner in our communities.
- Recognize diversity as a strength in our organization.
- Practice financial prudence.
- Research and evaluate new opportunities.