At DePaul, we celebrate YOU and all you do!
The DePaul Shining Star Employee Recognition Program highlights the many “Shining Stars” of our organization, recognizing and celebrating employees who continuously exhibit the following:
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Being courteous and friendly
- Being caring
- Professional manner
- Going above and beyond expectations
- Service excellence
DePaul employees can be nominated for recognition by DePaul clients, residents, client/resident family members, visitors, other DePaul staff members or community members on nomination cards which are collected at DePaul sites in a nomination card box labeled with a sign.
DePaul employees receive various forms of recognition depending on how many valid nominations have been received. Recognition may include:
- Celebrating the employee’s achievement in an all-staff meeting
- Presentation of either a bronze, silver, gold or a Shining Star pin depending on the number of nominations accrued
- Displaying completed nomination forms on-site/department bulletin boards
- Having recipient names listed in the DePaul employee newsletter
Employees receive a monetary award each time they achieve a new star level to commend their outstanding work:
- $25 for a bronze star (5 nominations)
- $50 for a silver star (10 nominations)
- $75 for a gold star (15 nominations)
- $100 for the Shining Star level (20 nominations)
DePaul Staff Make a Difference!