The safety and well-being of our Glenwell residents is always our primary concern. As news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, with new information reported daily, Glenwell has carefully and closely monitored federal, state, and county resources. Glenwell has detailed and specific emergency plans in place that prioritize the health and safety of the individuals we serve, the individuals we employ and the continuity of our operations. Infection control practices and protocols are and have been in place to combat the spread of the coronavirus.
Glenwell has a physician-confirmed case of COVID-19. We are in regular communication with the Erie County Department of Health and they are providing recommendations to Glenwell consistent with the New York State Department of Health and the CDC guidance to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Glenwell continues to work diligently to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, as the safety and well-being of those we serve and those we employ is always our top priority. We offer our deep concern and wishes for a full and expeditious recovery to those involved. Preparations were made in the event that this situation occurred and we are following protocols for when an assisted living community has a confirmed case of COVID-19. As we navigate this challenge, we remain focused on providing exceptional care and service for all who are part of the Glenwell family.
Glenwell, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Glenwell offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Glenwell is licensed by the New York State Department of Health.
2248 Old Union Road Cheektowaga, NY 14227 (Erie County)
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- Assisted Living Program (ALP)
- Memory Care Unit
- All-inclusive rates
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms, most with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a peaceful courtyard
- Suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- Specialized Memory Care Unit for those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia
- Assisted Living Program (ALP) for those who don't require the intensity of care offered by a skilled nursing facility, but could use some extra assistance beyond the standard services provided in a licensed adult home
- Pet-friendly community
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
- Specialized Memory Care Unit for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia
- Assisted Living Program (ALP) for those who don’t require the intensity offered by a skilled nursing facility, but could use some extra assistance beyond the standard services in a licensed adult home
Making Memories at Glenwell
A stroll down memory lane, some friendly competition, and being showered with love are just some of the ways seniors at Glenwell, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Cheektowaga, have been keeping busy and engaged!
Hopping and Helping at Glenwell
The recent forecast at Glenwell has included a flurry of celebrations and baking up a storm for a good cause!
Celebrating and Reminiscing
Residents at Glenwell recently took a stroll down memory lane at the DePaul Senior Living Community in Cheektowaga.