A DePaul Senior Living Community
Glenwell offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Glenwell offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Glenwell is licensed by the New York State Department of Health.
2248 Old Union Road Cheektowaga, NY 14227 (Erie County)
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- Assisted Living Program (ALP)
- Memory Care Unit
- All-inclusive rates
- Inquire about our secure-stay and fixed-rate guarantee!
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming home-like environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms, most with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a peaceful courtyard
- Suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- Specialized Memory Care Unit for those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia
- Assisted Living Program (ALP) for those who don't require the intensity of care offered by a skilled nursing facility, but could use some extra assistance beyond the standard services provided in a licensed adult home
- Pet-friendly community
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
- Specialized Memory Care Unit for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia
- Assisted Living Program (ALP) for those who don’t require the intensity offered by a skilled nursing facility, but could use some extra assistance beyond the standard services in a licensed adult home
Everything’s Coming Up Sunshine
Warm spring breezes have been inspiring creativity at Glenwell, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Cheektowaga. From crafts to sitting on the porch listening to the radio, residents agree − everything is better when accompanied by rays of sunshine!
Savoring the Flavors of Summer
The ice cream parlor at Glenwell is serving smiles by the scoop!
Trojans Take Action at Glenwell
A group of West Seneca East Senior High School students recently visited Glenwell as part of the Trojans Take Action Day. The students assisted residents with a variety of activities!