A DePaul Senior Living Community
Glenwell offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Glenwell offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Glenwell is licensed by the New York State Department of Health.
2248 Old Union Road Cheektowaga, NY 14227 (Erie County)
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- Assisted Living Program (ALP)
- Memory Care Unit
- All-inclusive rates
- Inquire about our secure-stay and fixed-rate guarantee!
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming home-like environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms, most with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a peaceful courtyard
- Suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- Specialized Memory Care Unit for those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia
- Assisted Living Program (ALP) for those who don't require the intensity of care offered by a skilled nursing facility, but could use some extra assistance beyond the standard services provided in a licensed adult home
- Pet-friendly community
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
- Specialized Memory Care Unit for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia
- Assisted Living Program (ALP) for those who don’t require the intensity offered by a skilled nursing facility, but could use some extra assistance beyond the standard services in a licensed adult home
Glenwell Residents Soaking Up Summer
From the patio to the garden, residents at Glenwell, a DePaul Senior Living Community, are soaking up summer with plenty of time outdoors.
Dyngus Day Celebration
Residents at Glenwell, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Cheektowaga, revel in celebrating Dyngus Day, a holiday to celebrate Polish-American culture and heritage! Staff and residents upheld the annual tradition of tapping one another with pussy willow branches, opting to skip sprinkling one another with water.
Saluting Local Veterans
Veterans Day was filled with ceremony and celebration as Glenwell, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Cheektowaga, paid tribute to the six veterans in their community.