A DePaul Senior Living Community
Westwood Commons offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Westwood Commons offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Westwood Commons is licensed by the New York State Department of Health.
50 Union Square Blvd, North Chili, NY 14514, United States
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- All-inclusive rates
- Inquire about our secure-stay and fixed-rate guarantee!
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a peaceful courtyard
- Quiet suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
A Ride on the Wild Side
Water buffalo, emus and zebras, oh my! Residents from Westwood Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in North Chili, took a ride on the wild side during a safari adventure at Hidden Valley Animal Adventure in Wyoming County.
All Aboard the Colonial Belle!
It was a relaxing day on the water as residents from Westwood Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in North Chili, stepped aboard the Colonial Belle for a tour of the rich history and traditional landmarks along the scenic Erie Canal.
Three Cheers for Volunteers
Residents at Westwood Commons have plenty of reasons to count their blessings during National Volunteer Appreciation Month in April. From local parishes and community members to students and dancers, the DePaul Senior Living Community in North Chili has many dedicated volunteers!