Westwood Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Westwood Commons offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Westwood Commons is licensed by the New York State Department of Health.
50 Union Square Blvd, North Chili, NY 14514, United States
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- All-inclusive rates
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a peaceful courtyard
- Quiet suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
A Scoop of Summer
Whether it’s seasonal craft projects or going out for ice cream, residents at Westwood Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in North Chili, are finding ways to celebrate and savor the warmer weather.
Fun in Bloom at Westwood Commons
With warmer weather and sunny skies comes a flurry of fun activities at Westwood Commons.
Celebrating a Centenarian Plus Seven!
Like the lines in Guy Lombardo’s song, “Enjoy Yourself (It’s Later Than You Think),” Derna Siebel’s advice is to “travel now, because one day you may wake up and not have your eyesight or hearing anymore.” A resident at Westwood Commons Derna recently celebrated her 107th birthday with a party with her nieces and nephews.