The safety and well-being of our Westwood Commons residents is always our primary concern. As news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, with new information reported daily, Westwood Commons has carefully and closely monitored federal, state, and county resources. Westwood Commons has detailed and specific emergency plans in place that prioritize the health and safety of the individuals we serve, the individuals we employ and the continuity of our operations. Infection control practices and protocols are and have been in place to combat the spread of the coronavirus.
Westwood Commons has physician-confirmed cases of COVID-19. We are in regular communication with the Monroe County Health Department and they are providing recommendations to Westwood Commons consistent with the New York State Department of Health and the CDC guidance to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Westwood Commons continues to work diligently to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, as the safety and well-being of those we serve and those we employ is always our top priority. We offer our deep concern and wishes for a full and expeditious recovery to those involved. Preparations were made in the event that this situation occurred and we are following protocols for when an assisted living community has a confirmed case of COVID-19. As we navigate this challenge, we remain focused on providing exceptional care and service for all who are part of the Westwood Commons family.
Westwood Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Westwood Commons offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Westwood Commons is licensed by the New York State Department of Health.
50 Union Square Blvd, North Chili, NY 14514, United States
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- All-inclusive rates
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a peaceful courtyard
- Quiet suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
Celebrating 102 Years Young
It’s not something she ever anticipated or planned on, but Dottie Harkness is grateful for the opportunity to celebrate her 102nd birthday last month at Westwood Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in North Chili. If she had to do it over again, she said, she wouldn’t change a thing.
‘Oh, the Places You’ll Go’
Westwood Commons in North Chili, New York, pulled out all the stops to celebrate staff members and graduates with the Churchville-Chili class of 2020, Kyla Alexander, Tyler Ajitsingh and Kyle Ajitsingh.
A Big To-Do About Moms
It was a celebration fit for a queen this past Sunday at Westwood Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in North Chili. Dozens of family and community members made signs and waved from their decorated cars during a Mother’s Day parade! Residents watched from windows and a few bundled up and braved the brisk morning to watch from the sidewalk.