A DePaul Senior Living Community
Westwood Commons offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Westwood Commons offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Westwood Commons is licensed by the New York State Department of Health.
50 Union Square Blvd, North Chili, NY 14514, United States
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- All-inclusive rates
- Inquire about our secure-stay and fixed-rate guarantee!
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming home-like environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a peaceful courtyard
- Quiet suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
Three Cheers for Volunteers
Residents at Westwood Commons have plenty of reasons to count their blessings during National Volunteer Appreciation Month in April. From local parishes and community members to students and dancers, the DePaul Senior Living Community in North Chili has many dedicated volunteers!
Three Cheers for Senior Olympics
Residents of Westwood Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in North Chili, competed in the 11th Annual DePaul Senior Olympics on Friday, October 19 at DePaul’s Recreation Center located at 1931 Buffalo Road in Rochester.
Celebrating National Assisted Living Week
Westwood Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in North Chili, recognized National Assisted Living Week (NALW) September 9-15 with a fun-filled week of activities aimed at helping residents live life to its fullest!