Westwood Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Westwood Commons offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Westwood Commons is licensed by the New York State Department of Health.
50 Union Square Blvd, North Chili, NY 14514, United States
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- All-inclusive rates
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a peaceful courtyard
- Quiet suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
‘Oh, the Places You’ll Go’
Westwood Commons in North Chili, New York, pulled out all the stops to celebrate staff members and graduates with the Churchville-Chili class of 2020, Kyla Alexander, Tyler Ajitsingh and Kyle Ajitsingh.
A Big To-Do About Moms
It was a celebration fit for a queen this past Sunday at Westwood Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in North Chili. Dozens of family and community members made signs and waved from their decorated cars during a Mother’s Day parade! Residents watched from windows and a few bundled up and braved the brisk morning to watch from the sidewalk.
Far Apart But Close at Heart
Though circumstances may keep seniors at Westwood Commons from their families, residents at the DePaul Senior Living Community in North Chili aren’t letting that stop them from staying connected.