A DePaul Senior Living Community
Westwood Commons offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Westwood Commons offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Westwood Commons is licensed by the New York State Department of Health.
50 Union Square Blvd, North Chili, NY 14514, United States
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- All-inclusive rates
- Inquire about our secure-stay and fixed-rate guarantee!
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming home-like environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a peaceful courtyard
- Quiet suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
Celebrating National Assisted Living Week
Westwood Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in North Chili, recognized National Assisted Living Week (NALW) September 9-15 with a fun-filled week of activities aimed at helping residents live life to its fullest!
Fine Art Miracles
Caroline Garnaat is making art approachable to all ages and abilities. An artist for 40 years and teacher with the nonprofit organization Fine Art Miracles, Inc. Caroline helps residents at Westwood Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in North Chili, channel their inner Picasso once a month.
Talent on Display at Westwood Commons
Area youth have residents at Westwood Commons tapping their toes and singing along to musical performances. Residents at the DePaul Senior Living Community in North Chili recently enjoyed a concert by Gianna Widman, a fourth-grader at Northwood Elementary School in Hilton, as well as a dance performance by students of Anastasia’s Spotlight Dance in Churchville.