The Dewitt Clinton Apartments are located in the city of Rome, New York.
Each one- and two-bedroom apartment and townhome features:
- a fully equipped kitchen with a range, refrigerator and microwave,
- a wall-mounted flat screen TV including basic cable service
- in-unit storage
Heat, air conditioning, hot water and electric are included in the rent and on-site laundry facilities are available at no cost to the tenant. There is also off-street parking. Tenants have access to a community room, lounges, and a computer lab. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in common areas in the buildings. The buildings are 100 percent smoke free. There are designated smoking areas provided outdoors.
There are a total of 80 units centrally located in a residential area in close proximity to many local amenities that tenants may need such as grocery shopping, schools, places of worship, medical care, banks, libraries, government agencies and general shopping. On-site services are available for 40 tenants. Housing Specialists teach skills and assist tenants in linking to community services. There are 20 ADA and three Hearing and Visually Accessible (HVA) units in the building.
The rents are as follows:
- $600.00 per month for a one-bedroom apartment (Building A contains 18 one-bedroom apartments for $600/month for households at or below 60% AMI)
- $750.00 per month for a one-bedroom townhome (Building B contains 6 one-bedroom townhomes for $750/month for households between 60%-90% AMI)
- $700.00 per month for a two-bedroom apartment (Building A contains 7 two-bedroom apartments (Building A contains 7 two-bedroom apartments for $700/month for households at or below 60% AMI)
- $860.00 per month for a two-bedroom apartment (Building A contains 1 two-bedroom apartment for $860/month for households between 60%-90% AMI)
- $950.00 per month for a two-bedroom townhome (Building B contains 8 two-bedroom townhomes for $950/month for households between 60%-90% AMI)
A security deposit equal to one month’s rent is required at the lease signing and the applicant must meet the eligibility requirements of the Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program. Income and occupancy requirements apply.
If you or someone you know is interested in our program, please contact DePaul Properties, Inc. at 1-855-348-4452 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gross Income Limits
|DeWitt Clinton Apartments||60% AMI||90% AMI|
Applications must be received by April 8, 2020 for a lottery that will be held on April 15, 2020. Due to social distancing regulations, the lottery will not be open to the public. Updates on the lottery will be published here as they are available.
Please submit completed applications to:
DePaul Properties, Inc.
Attention: Compliance Department
150 Mt. Hope Avenue
Rochester, New York 14620
(585) 777-3564 fax
1-855-348-4452 toll free
423 Ann Street, Rome, NY 13440, USA
DeWitt Clinton Apartments
423 Ann Street
Rome, NY 13440