The Dewitt Clinton Apartments are located in the city of Rome, New York.
Each one- and two-bedroom apartment and townhome features:
- a fully equipped kitchen with a range, refrigerator and microwave,
- a wall-mounted flat screen TV including basic cable service
- in-unit storage
Heat, air conditioning, hot water and electric are included in the rent and on-site laundry facilities are available at no cost to the tenant. There is also off-street parking. Tenants have access to a community room, lounges, and a computer lab. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in common areas in the buildings. The buildings are 100 percent smoke free. There are designated smoking areas provided outdoors.
There are a total of 80 units centrally located in a residential area in close proximity to many local amenities that tenants may need such as grocery shopping, schools, places of worship, medical care, banks, libraries, government agencies and general shopping. On-site services are available for 40 tenants. Housing Specialists teach skills and assist tenants in linking to community services. There are 20 ADA and three Hearing and Visually Accessible (HVA) units in the building.
Each DePaul Properties, Inc. community has a no pet policy in place. However, service animals are accepted at all DePaul Properties, Inc. communities.
The rents are as follows:
- $600.00 per month for a one-bedroom apartment (Building A contains 18 one-bedroom apartments for $600/month for households at or below 60% AMI)
- $750.00 per month for a one-bedroom townhome (Building B contains 6 one-bedroom townhomes for $750/month for households between 60%-80% AMI)
- $700.00 per month for a two-bedroom apartment (Building A contains 7 two-bedroom apartments (Building A contains 7 two-bedroom apartments for $700/month for households at or below 60% AMI)
- $860.00 per month for a two-bedroom apartment (Building A contains 1 two-bedroom apartment for $860/month for households between 60%-80% AMI)
- $950.00 per month for a two-bedroom townhome (Building B contains 8 two-bedroom townhomes for $950/month for households between 60%-80% AMI)
A security deposit equal to one month’s rent is required at the lease signing and the applicant must meet the eligibility requirements of the Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program. Income and occupancy requirements apply.
If you or someone you know is interested in our program, please contact DePaul Properties, Inc. at 1-855-348-4452 or at email@example.com.
Gross Income Limits
|DeWitt Clinton Apartments, Oneida County||60% AMI||80% AMI|
DeWitt Clinton Apartments Lottery
Paper applications and informational flyers are available at the entrances of the main building, located at 423 Ann Street Rome, NY 13440.
Please submit completed applications to:
DePaul Properties, Inc.
Attention: Compliance Department
150 Mt. Hope Avenue
Rochester, New York 14620
(585) 777-3564 fax
1-855-348-4452 toll free
For best results and to digitally complete this application, please open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
423 Ann Street, Rome, NY 13440, USA
DeWitt Clinton Apartments
423 Ann Street
Rome, NY 13440
Phone: (315) 533-0660
Fax: (315) 338-7865