A DePaul Senior Living Community
Woodcrest Commons offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Woodcrest Commons offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Woodcrest Commons is licensed by the New York State Department of Health.
4455 W Henrietta Rd, Henrietta, Monroe County, NY 14467, United States
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- Assisted Living Program (ALP)
- All-inclusive rates
- Inquire about our secure-stay and fixed-rate guarantee!
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming home-like environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms, most with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a peaceful courtyard
- Convenient setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- Assisted Living Program (ALP) for those who don't require the intensity of care offered by a skilled nursing facility, but could use some extra assistance beyond the standard services provided in a licensed adult home
- Pet-friendly community
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
- Assisted Living Program (ALP) for those who don’t require the intensity offered by a skilled nursing facility, but could use some extra assistance beyond the standard services in a licensed adult home
A Very Crafty Valentine’s Day
Residents at Woodcrest Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Henrietta, celebrated Valentine’s Day with a holiday-themed photo booth and Pinterest-worthy crafts!
Heroes in the Spotlight
It was a very special Veterans Day at Woodcrest Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Henrietta, thanks to the generosity of several community members!
Celebrating 69 Years in Love!
Putting one another first, agreeing with one another (most of the time) and never going to bed angry are the secret to Joanne and David Hackett’s wedded bliss. The couple who lives at Woodcrest Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Henrietta, recently celebrated their 69th wedding anniversary in October.