The safety and well-being of our Woodcrest Commons residents is always our primary concern. As news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, with new information reported daily, Woodcrest Commons has carefully and closely monitored federal, state, and county resources. Woodcrest Commons has detailed and specific emergency plans in place that prioritize the health and safety of the individuals we serve, the individuals we employ and the continuity of our operations. Infection control practices and protocols are and have been in place to combat the spread of the coronavirus.
Woodcrest Commons has physician-confirmed cases of COVID-19. We are in regular communication with the Monroe County Health Department and they are providing recommendations to Woodcrest Commons consistent with the New York State Department of Health and the CDC guidance to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Woodcrest Commons continues to work diligently to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, as the safety and well-being of those we serve and those we employ is always our top priority. We offer our deep concern and wishes for a full and expeditious recovery to those involved. Preparations were made in the event that this situation occurred and we are following protocols for when an assisted living community has a confirmed case of COVID-19. As we navigate this challenge, we remain focused on providing exceptional care and service for all who are part of the Woodcrest Commons family.
Woodcrest Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Woodcrest Commons offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Woodcrest Commons is licensed by the New York State Department of Health.
4455 W Henrietta Rd, Henrietta, Monroe County, NY 14467, United States
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- Assisted Living Program (ALP)
- All-inclusive rates
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms, most with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a peaceful courtyard
- Convenient setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- Assisted Living Program (ALP) for those who don't require the intensity of care offered by a skilled nursing facility, but could use some extra assistance beyond the standard services provided in a licensed adult home
- Pet-friendly community
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
- Assisted Living Program (ALP) for those who don’t require the intensity offered by a skilled nursing facility, but could use some extra assistance beyond the standard services in a licensed adult home
Going for the Gold
Seniors enjoyed some friendly competition during the Woodcrest Commons Senior Olympics. Residents at the DePaul Senior Living Community in Henrietta brought their A-game to vie for the gold during individual events including wordsearch, spelling bee, putt-putt golf, bean bag toss and Wii bowling!
Channeling Their Inner Picasso
When it comes to arts and crafts, residents at Woodcrest Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Henrietta, are taking their handiwork to the next level! Their art is adding a decorative flair to the community and allowing residents to channel their inner Picasso.
Crafty Minds, Busy Hands
April showers have given bloom to a myriad of colorfully creative crafts at Woodcrest Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Henrietta.