A DePaul Senior Living Community
Woodcrest Commons offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Woodcrest Commons offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Woodcrest Commons is licensed by the New York State Department of Health.
4455 W Henrietta Rd, Henrietta, Monroe County, NY 14467, United States
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- Assisted Living Program (ALP)
- All-inclusive rates
- Inquire about our secure-stay and fixed-rate guarantee!
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming home-like environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms, most with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a peaceful courtyard
- Convenient setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- Assisted Living Program (ALP) for those who don't require the intensity of care offered by a skilled nursing facility, but could use some extra assistance beyond the standard services provided in a licensed adult home
- Pet-friendly community
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
- Assisted Living Program (ALP) for those who don’t require the intensity offered by a skilled nursing facility, but could use some extra assistance beyond the standard services in a licensed adult home
Three Cheers for Senior Olympians
Residents of Woodcrest Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Henrietta, took home the trophy for the 11th Annual DePaul Senior Olympics on Friday, October 19 at DePaul’s Recreation Center located at 1931 Buffalo Road in Rochester.
Relishing the Last Days of Summer
Seniors at Woodcrest Commons have been soaking up the last weeks of summer with road trips near and far. Residents from the DePaul Senior Living Community in Henrietta recently enjoyed a trip to Skaneateles for ice cream at the Skan-Ellus Drive In, as well as a picnic at Mendon Ponds Park in Rochester.
Fine Art Miracles
Caroline Garnaat is making art approachable to all ages and abilities. An artist for 40 years and teacher with the nonprofit organization Fine Art Miracles, Inc. Caroline helps residents at Woodcrest Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Henrietta, channel their inner Picasso once a month.