Woodcrest Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Woodcrest Commons offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Woodcrest Commons is licensed by the New York State Department of Health.
4455 W Henrietta Rd, Henrietta, Monroe County, NY 14467, United States
4455 West Henrietta Road
Henrietta, New York 14467 (Monroe County)
Phone: (585) 334-1800
Fax: (585) 321-9395
Email: Stacie Major, Regional Director/Interim Administrator
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing assisted living services
- Assisted Living Program (ALP)
- All-inclusive rates
Lifestyle & Amenities
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms, most with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a peaceful courtyard
- Convenient setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- Assisted Living Program (ALP) for those who don't require the intensity of care offered by a skilled nursing facility, but could use some extra assistance beyond the standard services provided in a licensed adult home
- Pet-friendly community
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door
- Assisted Living Program (ALP) for those who don’t require the intensity offered by a skilled nursing facility, but could use some extra assistance beyond the standard services in a licensed adult home
Having an Eggs-traordinary Time!
No yolks about it, creativity and celebrations know no bounds at Woodcrest Commons. Residents have had their hands full of sweet treats and seasonal craft projects at the DePaul Senior Living Community in Henrietta.
Art Therapy in Bloom
Spring has blossomed a myriad of colorful crafts at Woodcrest Commons!
It’s been an awesome autumn at Woodcrest Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in Henrietta. Residents have had plenty of opportunities to soak up the sights, sounds and smells of the season.