A DePaul Senior Living Community
Wheatfield Commons provides seniors with a lifestyle for their future. In all of our programs, we strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing engaging activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Wheatfield Commons offers a personal approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones.
Wheatfield Commons provides gracious, single-floor living in a well-appointed setting. A covered front porch greets residents and visitors as they enter a warm and inviting community.
Welcoming living areas with fireplaces and beautifully decorated dining areas are all part of an accommodating, enriching atmosphere where residents receive the highest quality services and care. A cozy private dining room is available for private use and special occasions. An oversized Jacuzzi-style soaking tub in the spa room and individual mailboxes are also provided.
The community features spacious, furnished suites with a choice of floor plan and fully equipped bathrooms in every resident suite. Close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship, Wheatfield Commons is nestled in a park-like suburban setting with inviting grounds and courtyards.
We look forward to playing a vital role in the lives of seniors and their families in Niagara County and providing the very highest quality services to those who will be in our care at Wheatfield Commons.
(Click each unit plan to view larger)
3920 Forest Park Way, North Tonawanda, New York 14120, United States
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing Assisted Living Residence (ALR) services
- Memory Care Unit
- All-inclusive rates
Lifestyle & Amenities
- Nutritious and delicious meals approved by a registered dietitian with alternate selections for every meal, as well as an evening snack
- 24-hour access to staff
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Assistance with medication management
- Convenient pharmacy delivery service
- Physician and podiatry services available on-site
- A full schedule of activities, social events, outings and worship services
- Weekly housekeeping, personal laundry and linen service
- Full range of stylist services available in hair salon
- Secure personal spending account available
- Emergency call system
- Individually-controlled heat and air conditioning
- Transportation to medical appointments available
- Case management and linkages to community support services available as needed
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option for telephone and cable TV hookup
- Pet-friendly in assisted living suites
- Convenient, ample visitor parking
Secure Memory Care Unit
- 24-hour access to staff who promote dignity and respect as they provide quality services to residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia
- Accommodating environment that allows for a secure area to walk freely both inside and outside (weather permitting)
- Engaging, enriching atmosphere
- Person-centered care focused on individual needs
- Daily group activities, as well as an individualized activity program
- Individualized approach to dining services designed to meet nutritional needs including flexible meal and snack times
- Assistance with incontinence needs
- Assistance with adaptive devices as needed
Cooking Up Summer Fun
Nothing says summer like a cookout with family and friends. Over 250 attendees recently enjoyed a family picnic at Wheatfield Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in North Tonawanda.
All Aboard the Excalibur!
It was a relaxing day on the water as residents from Wheatfield Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in North Tonawanda, stepped aboard the Excalibur for a tour of Lake Erie and an up-close look at some tall ships!
The Secret to 100 Years!
May 30th is National Senior Health and Fitness Day. For Wheatfield Commons’ centenarian John Gawel, the secret to a long and healthy life has been walking – in the morning and in the evening. The Niagara Falls native says his work as a mailman helped him stay on his feet and moving all these years!