Schedule a Visit with Your Loved One
Wheatfield Commons is pleased to be able to welcome you back for limited visitation with your loved one. Click here to view the protocols that will be enforced during visitation hours for the safety of our residents and their guests.
Wheatfield Commons reserves the right to cancel, suspend or pause visitation for any reason. If a new case of COVID-19 is identified at the facility, visitation may be suspended for up to 14 days dependent upon Department of Health guidance.
Please click below to schedule a visit with your loved one:
For assistance with scheduling a visit, please contact Wheatfield Commons at (716) 475-7600.
View Our Off-Site Visitation Guidance
Wheatfield Commons provides seniors with a lifestyle for their future. In all of our programs, we strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing engaging activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Wheatfield Commons offers a personal approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones.
Wheatfield Commons provides gracious, single-floor living in a well-appointed setting. A covered front porch greets residents and visitors as they enter a warm and inviting community.
Welcoming living areas with fireplaces and beautifully decorated dining areas are all part of an accommodating, enriching atmosphere where residents receive the highest quality services and care. A cozy private dining room is available for private use and special occasions. An oversized Jacuzzi-style soaking tub in the spa room and individual mailboxes are also provided.
The community features spacious, furnished suites with a choice of floor plan and fully equipped bathrooms in every resident suite. Close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship, Wheatfield Commons is nestled in a park-like suburban setting with inviting grounds and courtyards.
We look forward to playing a vital role in the lives of seniors and their families in Niagara County and providing the very highest quality services to those who will be in our care at Wheatfield Commons.
(Click each unit plan to view larger)
3920 Forest Park Way, North Tonawanda, New York 14120, United States
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing Assisted Living Residence (ALR) services
- Memory Care Unit
- All-inclusive rates
Lifestyle & Amenities
- Nutritious and delicious meals approved by a registered dietitian with alternate selections for every meal, as well as an evening snack
- 24-hour access to staff
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Assistance with medication management
- Convenient pharmacy delivery service
- Physician and podiatry services available on-site
- A full schedule of activities, social events, outings and worship services
- Weekly housekeeping, personal laundry and linen service
- Full range of stylist services available in hair salon
- Secure personal spending account available
- Emergency call system
- Individually-controlled heat and air conditioning
- Transportation to medical appointments available
- Case management and linkages to community support services available as needed
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option for telephone and cable TV hookup
- Pet-friendly in assisted living suites
- Convenient, ample visitor parking
Secure Memory Care Unit
- 24-hour access to staff who promote dignity and respect as they provide quality services to residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia
- Accommodating environment that allows for a secure area to walk freely both inside and outside (weather permitting)
- Engaging, enriching atmosphere
- Person-centered care focused on individual needs
- Daily group activities, as well as an individualized activity program
- Individualized approach to dining services designed to meet nutritional needs including flexible meal and snack times
- Assistance with incontinence needs
- Assistance with adaptive devices as needed
A Flurry of Summer Fun
Summer fun is on tap at Wheatfield Commons with everything from water balloons and fresh fruit socials to seasonal crafts and games! Residents are staying cool and having fun with a flurry of activity at the DePaul Senior Living Community in North Tonawanda.
100 Years of Moderation!
The trick to longevity according to Wheatfield Commons centenarian Howard Biondi is “everything in moderation but prayer.”
Engaging Seniors With Technology
Technology is making it possible for residents at Wheatfield Commons to enjoy a virtual hot air balloon ride to the Bahamas and the Florida Keys, trivia, sing-alongs and much more. Thanks to a grant from the Mother Cabrini Health Foundation, the DePaul Senior Living Community in North Tonawanda is leaping into the 21st century and engaging seniors in new and exciting ways!