Wheatfield Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in North Tonawanda, New York offers both assisted living and memory care accommodations.
Wheatfield Commons provides seniors with a lifestyle for their future. In all of our programs, we strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing engaging activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Wheatfield Commons offers a personal approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones.
Wheatfield Commons provides gracious, single-floor living in a well-appointed setting. A covered front porch greets residents and visitors as they enter a warm and inviting community.
Welcoming living areas with fireplaces and beautifully decorated dining areas are all part of an accommodating, enriching atmosphere where residents receive the highest quality services and care. A cozy private dining room is available for private use and special occasions. An oversized Jacuzzi-style soaking tub in the spa room and individual mailboxes are also provided.
The community features spacious, furnished suites with a choice of floor plan and fully equipped bathrooms in every resident suite. Close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship, Wheatfield Commons is nestled in a park-like suburban setting with inviting grounds and courtyards.
(Click each unit plan to view larger)
3920 Forest Park Way, North Tonawanda, New York 14120, United States
What we offer:
- Licensed adult home providing Assisted Living Residence (ALR) services
- Memory Care Unit
- All-inclusive rates
Lifestyle & Amenities
- Nutritious and delicious meals approved by a registered dietitian with alternate selections for every meal, as well as an evening snack
- 24-hour access to staff
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Assistance with medication management
- Convenient pharmacy delivery service
- Physician and podiatry services available on-site
- A full schedule of activities, social events, outings and worship services
- Weekly housekeeping, personal laundry and linen service
- Full range of stylist services available in hair salon
- Secure personal spending account available
- Emergency call system
- Individually-controlled heat and air conditioning
- Transportation to medical appointments available
- Case management and linkages to community support services available as needed
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option for telephone and cable TV hookup
- Pet-friendly in assisted living suites
- Convenient, ample visitor parking
Secure Memory Care Unit
- 24-hour access to staff who promote dignity and respect as they provide quality services to residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia
- Accommodating environment that allows for a secure area to walk freely both inside and outside (weather permitting)
- Engaging, enriching atmosphere
- Person-centered care focused on individual needs
- Daily group activities, as well as an individualized activity program
- Individualized approach to dining services designed to meet nutritional needs including flexible meal and snack times
- Assistance with incontinence needs
- Assistance with adaptive devices as needed
There's No Place Like Home
Home is where the heart is, and there’s plenty of things to love around Wheatfield Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in North Tonawanda.
‘Oh, the Places You’ll Go!’
Whether it’s hitting the town or enjoying homegrown fun, the opportunities for staying active and engaged are plentiful at Wheatfield Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in North Tonawanda.
May You Live 100 Years!
A love of the ivories is Bertha Shipton’s fountain of youth − from using a hand pump to play the piano at the age of seven and playing in marching band, school functions to teaching hundreds of children and still playing every day as a resident at Wheatfield Commons, a DePaul Senior Living Community in North Tonawanda.
Making the Best of 101!
Moderation, prayer and “making the best of every situation” have carried Howard Biondi through more than a century of life.